About Us

Soken is a virtual Second Life store that provides quality boys, girls and teens mesh clothing. Unique original outfits, accessories, toys, skins, bedsets and furniture at affordable prices. Visit us to join our free contests, slap MM boards, and collect our exclusive free gifts! We also provide items for Toddleedoo, Yabu babies and CK Tots.

Soken Kids Update!

2012-09-13

Hello everyone. It has been a while since I've written but I bring some great news! Soken kids is now catering to not only normal teens and kids avatars, but also CK tots and Yabusaka baby avatars. Our Soken Baby Section is now up and running alongside with our Soken Kids main branch. What does this mean? More outfits, more designs, more free gifts and Midnight Mania Boards! I've provided series of free outfits for everyone to grab, as well as 2 new MM boards in the Soken Baby store area. There are new adorable pajamas and swim wear sets for boys and girls to check out, so come on over and visit us HERE!


The content prizes of our Midnight Mania boards are CK tots boys pajamas and Yabusaka Baby purple emo angel outfit. We also provide new girls skin Huds for CK tots avatars. If you're tired of that default skin and you want your avatar to be personal, check out these tot skins!


Our HKE Fashion clothing line is also growing due to new mesh tot & baby avatars. I've added a few more outfits to the collection for CK tots. As a proud sponsor, I want to show my love and support for Hard knock Elementary School. Yes, I know! I seem to have an obsession with tots and babies lately. But not to worry, I will make lots for original kid & teen avatars too. ^_^







That will be all for now. Thank you everyone for reading, and until next time! Love, Kezzy ^_^

0 comments:

Post a Comment